Thursday, March 3, 2011

thursday is projects day!

The second semester of projects has been pretty boring so far. All the seniors are going crazy with planing their thesis show so I have the entire room to myself. Woohoo? We were given a project to design the center pieces for the Art Alliance's galla or something like that. I really don't understand Rod, he said this was a time to "whore ourselves to the art community" but we aren't even invited? Should I screen print my face and number onto some napkins? Since nobody is around today I think I'll just clean up my little space. God help me!






I think having a studio in the senior room has only made me even more messier. The girl in the studio next to me has been working with sprinkles all semester. She however does not cover up them when she is finished. This has cause a massive cockroach problem...not for her, but for me! I keep finding them dead all over the place. It is disgusting!
I don't have any pictures from my first projects crit, so instead there is one of my advanced one. Just simple stitching with gray and white 5/2 cotton. I like sewing, but lately that's all I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment